Your gifts help children attend Private Education
Created to support students attending Ross County Christian Academy. All Gifts qualify for a tax credit toward your Ohio State tax obligation.
- Your gifts benefit students by covering tuition costs.
- Your gifts benefit private schools assuring student’s families have the financial resources to attend a private school.
- Your gift may qualify for a Ohio tax credit of $750 for an individual or $1,500 for a couple filing jointly.
- Qualifying gives will cost you nothing!
How do I know if I qualify for a tax credit?
- If you pay Ohio taxes of $750 or more, or a couple paying $1,500 or more you qualify for a full credit.
- If you pay Ohio tax of less than $750 or $1,500, you should only donation what your tax obligation is going to be to get a full credit.
- If you do not pay Ohio income tax this would not be the best way to donation to a private school.
About Ohio Christian SGO:
We were established in 2023 as a nonprofit scholarship granting organization in Ohio. Donations are used toward tuition for students attending private schools.
How to give:
Checks may be mailed to:
Ohio Christian SGO
2215 Egypt Pike
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Donations by Credit Card, Venmo, PayPal can be made using the button below
I have a question:
Please email us at: email@example.com